Russian government-owned development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB) and Russia’s largest national operator of electronic trading Unified electronic trading platform (UETP or Roseltorg) signed a cooperation agreement regarding a joint Blockchain-based project. The software developer of the project is Cognitive Technologies group. It is the first project of such type in Russia and Europe.
Within the signed agreement parties will build a transparent environment for electronic transactions between businesses and government customers. On the basis of the UETP’s existing E-document flow system, developers are going to implement the technology of the 100% transparent electronic contract based on Blockchain.
Vnesheconombank plans to use this technology to facilitate aspects of its business such as investments, project monitoring, procurement, electronic contracting and tracing the supply and subcontractor chain.
“The Blockchain technology used as corporate governance and national government tool will help to achieve zero human factor impact, so transactions will become accurate and transparent. It will help us to sensibly reduce the service timeframes, boost the operating efficiency and strengthen the people’s trust with respect to public authorities and financial institutions. The system will be useful not only to the government, but also to business customers. The new mechanism will help businesses interact with their clients and suppliers, improve the document exchange quality, enable stronger data confidentiality and underpin the customers’ confidence in the product suppliers”, noted Sergey Gorkov, Chairman of Vnesheconombank state corporation.
“This technology will enable transparency across all supply chains and will enable interaction between customers and suppliers that will be as smooth as it is when smart contracts are used. Unified electronic trading platform has a well-developed infrastructure and the required technology expertise, so the project outcomes can be scaled up to enhance all other IT systems that will serve as groundwork for building digital economy in Russia”, says UETP’s CEO Anton Emelyanov.
“This Blockchain-network will make the procurement process 100% transparent. Any side of the process will be able to view its entire history from the moment of planning to the moment when the contract is executed. The Blockchain technology is one of the most effective tools against corruption schemes”, says Andrey Chernogorov, CEO of Cognitive Technologies.
Parties of the agreement believe that the Blockchain-based decentralized system will prospectively greatly enhance the interaction between government organization and all other businesses and corporations.
JSC Unified Electronic Trading Platform (JSC UETP, Roseltorg) is the largest national operator of electronic trading for government customers and commercial enterprises in Russia, with overall trading volume of more than 11 trillion rubles. UETP’s clients include more than 300,000 customers and more than 360,000 suppliers. The main area of business is conducting trading procedures for Russia’s regions, largest state corporations and commercial companies. UETP has its own certification center that issues more than 60,000 electronic signatures annually and the Rosinvoice e-document flow system, which is accredited by the Federal Tax Service of Russia).
State corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank), a state corporation, provides banking and other financial services in Russia. It funds and supports investment projects and industrial exports through credits, guarantees and sureties, participation in economic entities’ authorized capitals, leasing operations, insurance of export credits, and financial and guarantee support for exports..
Cognitive Technologies is a leading Russian IT corporation that develops corporate business applications, AI-based advanced driver assistance systems and robotic systems.
- Telegraf Money ICO – The First Interactive Auction ICO – October 28, 2017
- Cashaa Partners with Airbitz for Secure and Speedy Global Payments – October 28, 2017
- Russian Vnesheconombank And Uetp Trading Platform Signed An Agreement On Development Of Europe’s First Blockchain Based Project In E-procurement – October 28, 2017
- Storj Labs Announces STORJ Tokens Now Listed on Poloniex Exchange for Trading – October 28, 2017
- Healthbase – The Launch Of A New Blockchain Project Promising To Advance Health Research – October 28, 2017
- Seeds Token Sale Lets You Ask the Blockchain for Help – October 28, 2017
- Templum Raises $2.7 Million to Launch Platform for Regulatory Compliant ICOs as Securities – October 28, 2017
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange WandX to Launch Token Sale – October 28, 2017
- LiveTree Announces Token Sale for Community-Powered Film, TV and Content Network based on Blockchain Technology – October 28, 2017
- MailTime Hits 5M Downloads, Launches MDT Token to Reward Users for Sharing Data – October 28, 2017
- Enigma and KyberNetwork Partner To Expand Blockchain & Crypto-Asset Adoption – October 28, 2017
- PUBLIQ Reveals How Blockchain and AI Can Fix the Issue of Fake News – October 28, 2017
- Bancor Welcomes Second Smart Token – STORM tokens join network for autonomously convertible cryptocurrencies – October 28, 2017
- Etherisc Launches Blockchain-powered Flight Delay Insurance For Devcon 3 In Mexico – October 28, 2017
- Decentralized Bank-as-a-Service Enterprise, BANKEX, Announces Balanc3 as Advisor – October 28, 2017
- Russian Bank to Offer Cryptocurrency Exchange to Fiat for Russians – October 28, 2017
- KyberNetwork and WAX Announce Partnership – October 28, 2017
- TaaS Fund Backs Up Neuromation, The Universal Marketplace Of Neural Network Development – October 27, 2017
- Singapore Retail Group iFashion Closes MegaX Token Presale – Raises over USD $2M – October 27, 2017
- Bloq Announces Metronome: World’s First Cross-Blockchain Cryptocurrency – October 24, 2017
- Charity Meet & Greet with Ronaldo Auctioned for Bitcoin – October 24, 2017
- Bitcoin Nonprofit BITGIVE Launches GiveTrack Beta at Money2020 – October 24, 2017
- Blockchain LegalTech startup Agrello partners with online-id verifier Veriff – October 24, 2017
- Under 1 in 10 Post-ICO Tokens are Actively Used – October 24, 2017
- Grid Foundation unveils an Enterprise ‘Cloud Operating System’ for All Blockchains – October 23, 2017
- Cashaa welcomes Central bankers, MIT scientists and Fortune Top 500 Leaders for its CAS token sale – October 23, 2017
- Sun Exchange Raises $1.6 Million Seed Investment to Catalyze Global Shift to Solar Power – October 22, 2017
- Brickblock And Nakamo.to Announce Partnership To Fuse Real-world Asset Trading With The Potential Of IOTA’s Tangle Network – October 22, 2017
- Wirex inks deal with SBI Holdings to establish Asia focussed joint venture – Japanese cryptocurrency payments card expected soon – October 22, 2017
- CrowdWiz successfully raises over $5 million in its pre sale to bring democracy to investing by cutting out the middleman – October 22, 2017
- Soma – launches ICO to tackle marketplace fraud and disrupt the $1.7 trillion global second-hand goods industry – October 22, 2017
- LiveEdu.tv Launches ICO and Announces Presale – October 22, 2017
- Yetta announces ICO of European Commission funded Blockchain Research and Development – October 22, 2017
- Pulsar Venture Capital Holds ICO to Raise Money Using Blockchain – October 19, 2017
- Dash Expands Reach In Asia Through Cooperation With Rising Fintech Company QUOINE – October 19, 2017
- Hacken and Neuromation Partnership Launched to Stomp out Blockchain Cybercrime – October 19, 2017
- Playkey Brings in $1 Million in Pre-Sale Campaign and Welcomes Dillon Seo as VR Advisor – October 19, 2017
- SolarChange Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global, Decentralized Energy Trading – October 19, 2017
- Kazakhstan’s Lendex.io plans ICO in early 2018 – October 19, 2017
- Swissborg – The Blockchain Era of Swiss Private Banking – Announced ICO – October 19, 2017
- Bank4YOU Group’s launches ICO end of October – Investors Call to Action – October 19, 2017
- Live Pre-sale of Trive: Fights Fake News Using Cryptocurrency and Crowdsourced Research – October 19, 2017
- A New Ozone Layer? Arcona Plans for Augmented Reality Layer to Cover Earth Surface in new AR project – October 19, 2017
- Cofound.it Introduces Seed Program for Early Blockchain Startups – October 19, 2017
- LOOMIA Announces Collaboration With Storj Labs, Introduces Smart Fabrics and Consumer Data to Blockchain Technology – October 19, 2017
- DECENT Launches Beta Release of DECENT GO, The First Decentralized Marketplace for Digital Content – October 19, 2017
- Orebits Corporation, Inc. Announces Orebits Pool, LLC and Orebits.AU Eco-System – October 19, 2017
- Pareto – the Peer to Peer Financial Content Marketplace Announces Token Sale – October 19, 2017
- Appsolutely Launches the LoyalPlatform, LoyalCoin and LoyalWallet; Using Blockchain to Usher in the New “Loyalty Economy” – October 19, 2017
- Eidoo Raises $27.9m In Successful ICO To Bridge The Cryptocurrency Gap And Open The World Of Digital Currencies To The Masses – October 19, 2017