ALLENTOWN, Pa. — MAM Software Inc., a provider of business management solutions for the automotive aftermarket, has updated its VAST Enterprise software for auto parts retailers, tire retailers and wholesalers to enhance their efficiency for users.
VAST Enterprise is a suite of point-of-sale and business-management software for single and multi-location tire and auto service dealers.
In the latest R9 update, new and improved features for VAST Enterprise Retail software include:
- Integration to MAM’s own aftermarket e-catalog and e-commerce gateway, MAM Commerce;
- Enhancements to electronic tire ordering from wholesalers and manufacturers to allow for more flexibility with price calculations and product filtering;
- Support for two way integration with MAM Carside (MAM’s digital vehicle inspection module); and
- Enhancements to road hazard pricing.
Enhanced features for the VAST Enterprise Wholesale include:
- Integration to Michelin’s Retread software, BIB TREAD Next;
- Support for casing brokerage;
- Enhancements to the WMS Integration module;
- Support for call center functionality; and
- New enhanced reporting.
“The latest release of VAST introduces new functionality and enhancements with the core principle of helping businesses work more efficiently,” said John Fischer, vice president of sales and marketing for MAM.
“Intuitive features, such as integration with MAM Commerce, adds value and benefits businesses throughout the tire supply chain by allowing them to easily connect with customers and supplier electronically.”
The company will be previewing the release at the upcoming Specialty Equipment Market Association show in Las Vegas.