WANTED: Aftermarket Auto Parts Sales Manager/VP Sales
Looking for a full-time automotive parts sales leader. The successful candidate will be a motivated, energetic salesperson with several years of experience selling automotive aftermarket parts and assemblies to auto repair shops, dealerships and/or parts distributors. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience and industry standards.
- An experienced sales/marketing leader with technical and application knowledge of automotive products, and auto parts industry insights.
- Great sales skills with specifically ability to demonstrate product features and benefits and effectively represent company and communicate with customers, understand and satisfy their needs.
- Proven track record of closing deals at previous positions.
- Prospecting potentialcustomers, initiating sales and marketing action plan and execution.
- Lead the team navigatingproduct catalogs and improving company marketing materials.
- A leader who has above average organization and people skills, who are positive thinking, solution driven, and think out of the box.
- Previous purchasing experience a plus.
- Min.5 Years of an auto parts sales experience.
- Familiar with MS and related software.
We are a newly established fast-growing California-based manufacturers’representative for China’s largest network of high-quality auto parts suppliers.
If you are the person as said above, please don’t hesitate to send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp