“Insurance Company Profile: Aviva”, provides a comprehensive overview of Aviva and its UK business. This includes its structure, its strategy for growth and focus on digitization, as well as its performance in the UK and marketing and distribution strategy.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/459506
Quote me Happy
Aviva serves 33 million customers across 16 countries, including 16 million customers in the UK and Ireland, with approximately 29,530 employees globally. Outside of the UK, Aviva has a strong presence in Canada, France, Ireland, Spain, and Turkey.
This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis. It also covers Aviva’s activities around insurtech.
Key questions answered include –
– What are AVIVA’s brands within the group?
– What are AVIVA’s strengths and weaknesses?
– What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
– Aviva is a composite of scale in the UK, offering life, general and health insurance, and asset management products and services.
– Aviva has revamped its business strategy to include three key components: True Customer Composite, Digital First, and Selective Market Focus.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about Aviva’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
– Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
– Understand the group’s advertising strategy.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/insurance-company-pro…
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Email ID: email@example.com
This release was published on openPR.