Do you have a Master’s degree in Science? Do you thrive on complex optimization issues? Do you want the chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations? Then we are looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a fulltime supply chain analyst for Trinseo in Terneuzen.
As a supply chain analyst at Trinseo you will be performing the following working activities:
- Identify, assess, and optimize the material flow
- Optimize supply chain infrastructures (distribution networks, outsourcing)
- Optimize supply chain work processes and business rules
- Act as a focal point in the areas of project management, supply chain optimization tools, approaches and methods
- Design & test supply chain scenarios, process variability and trade-offs through modeling techniques
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have at least a MSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other Sciences
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience. Experience in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Logistics would be beneficial
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 36 hours per week
- You live up to 100 km from Terneuzen, for example in Roosendaal, Bergen op Zoom or Middelburg
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In addition you recognize yourself in the profile below:
- You are able to manage multiple, cross-functional project teams and challenge the status quo;
- You have sound analytical skills
- You have technical proficiency in the use of computer applications. Experience with SAP Business Warehouse is a plus
- You want to keep developing yourself
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Over de werkgever
About the company/organization
Trinseo is a global chemical materials solutions provider and a manufacturer of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber. Trinseo focuses on delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to help our customers create products that are intrinsic to how we live – products that touch lives every day across a wide range of end-markets.
More than half of the Trinseo revenue is generated in Europe. Their leveraged European Supply Chain team is located in The Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland. Roles and responsibilities include production and raw material planning, replenishment planning of warehouses and Logistics Management, all for a multitude of plants across Europe.
The working hours for this position are during office hours. You will start between 7.00 – 9.00.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 3.000 – 3.800 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km + reimbursement of Westerscheldetunnel expenses
- A fulltime job for 36 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- On-going learning opportunities
Uren per week: fulltime