A leading manufacturing organization (FMCG) from the US.
Currently has a strong direction to improve their Supply Network Planning process, in the APAC region.
Looking for talented specialist to join their expanding team.
- More than 8 years of experience in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry
- Proficient with SAP (SAP APO SNP, project implementation)
- Familiar with Supply Network Planning, strong ability to influence SC related process
- Good project management skills
- Developing SNP Phase 1 Implementation, propagating unconstrained demand process and documents L3 Process
- Assisting technical team with busuness input during tool configuration phase
- Assisting Centre of Excellence to develop test scenario based on Business Requirements
- Assisting Centre of Excellence to ensure solution adoption by end user
- Competitive remuneration, salary is negotaible depending on experience
- Regional exposure
- Interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Justin Tan Wern Xiang
Direct Line: 6697 7993
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546944