I am currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager to join a well known consumer brand based in the Portsmouth area.
A leading brand within the consumer sector based in Portsmouth. The client has a strong UK presence and is now branching out across Europe and the US.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Accountability for Supply Chain Planning in collaboration with commercial and logistics channels
- Accountability for Inbound supply performance and freight budget
- Demand forecasting and management of teams forecast accuracy
- Driving and implementing projects to enhance Supply Chain performance and efficiency
- Designing and delivering Supply Chain solutions for multiple business units
- Improve product availability
- Management and negotiation of 3PL contracts and tenders
The Supply Chain Manager must possess a proven track record in leading a successful Supply Chain within the FMCG space. This will include people management.
The desired candidate will be analytical and display excellent communication skills across all levels of the business.
The Supply Chain Manager must have the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
Commercial awareness is critical for this role.
£50000 – £55000 plus package