Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lithia Auto Stores • Boise, ID
Posted 10 hours ago
Automotive – Motor Vehicles – Parts, Retail, Consumer Products
Automotive, Installation – Maint – Repair, Sales
Lithia Boise Ford Lincoln
Automotive Parts Driver (Delivery Driver)
Parts Driver – Delivery Driver
Boise Ford Lincoln continues to grow and we are seeking an ambitious automotive Parts Driver to join our successful team.
Boise Ford Lincoln is one of many Lithia Auto Stores. At Lithia we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Lithia also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Explore new opportunities with one of the largest and most successful publicly traded retail automotive groups in the nation.
As a Parts Driver you will be responsible for delivering and picking up parts, equipment and other dealership necessities. The Parts Driver is also responsible for maintaining a detailed delivery log, handling cash, and reconciling invoices to ensure that ordered parts were correctly pulled for delivery to the customer. This individual must account for cash on C.O.D. orders.
- Coordinate pickup and deliveries with the Parts Manager and other department staff members.
- Forward all invoices, shipping documents and payments to the appropriate parties after deliveries are completed.
- Coordinate routine maintenance and cleaning of the delivery vehicle.
- Assist with processing parts inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Parts Driver – Delivery Driver
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
We are an exciting, dynamic, and highly successful team and (LAD) a member of NYSE. We continue to grow and expand our footprint through acquisitions of new dealerships in many US markets. We are big community supporters and provide a fun, exciting, and collaborative work place where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment. *
Automotive Parts Driver – Delivery Driver – Auto Parts Delivery Driver
Job ID: 2017-32586