Planning & Management of Supply Chain Operations
- Providing Supply Chain Management supports to internal business divisions.
- Lead the Supply Chain team and provide mentorship, identify gaps and plan the team’s development.
- Identify, develop, and implement continuous improvement and new initiatives that optimize service, inventory turns, and operational costs for the Company.
- Implement and execute standard supply chain processes in support of business objectives.
- Tracking and reporting of operations volume (and productivity), customer service level and all aspects of supply chain cost.
- Ensure smooth transportation and operational planning of all shipment.
- Managing subcontractors, including 3PL, transporter, etc.
- Optimizing local supply chain cost, inventory level and accuracy – minimize excess & obsolete inventory, maximize service levels in conjunction with inventory goals, through planning & deployment of resources.
- Maintenance of records and documents for all transaction & inventory-related activities
- Conducting regular stock counts and audits, including inventory reconciliation, to ensure inventory integrity
Supply Chain Projects
- Sourcing and set-up of new warehousing & operations facilities.
- Supply Chain improvement initiatives with customers/suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume or contact our office at 6709 3545 for a confidential discussion.
Job Code: CNT
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No.: 08C2893