Supply Chain/Procurement Manager (Principal: Supply Chain)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
As a Supply Chain Manager at DXC you will participate in the development and execution of action plans in order to meet global supply chain business objectives: including sourcing strategies and global supplier network capabilities.
To achieve this you will:
- Recommend and execute supply chain strategies to support new offerings, improve service and reduce costs.
- Execute action plans for contracting, supplier management, business partnering and savings.
- Execute strategies to address feedback from supply chain and business stakeholders to ensure objectives are met.
- Executes the Supply Chain agenda in support of key objectives across assigned internal customers.
- Provide expert supply chain perspective and make recommendations to Supply Chain management and business colleagues.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with strategic business stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements in order to support the business in achievement of its objectives.
- Provide supply chain support to the business in pursuit of complex new business opportunities.
- Negotiate complex, corporate-wide agreements (and amendments to agreements) with suppliers encompassing key program specifications, functional objectives and savings.
- Follow Corporate, Regional and Supply Chain policies and procedures.
- Identify policy/procedure gaps and brings them to the attention of Supply Chain management.
- Lead analysis and problem solving of Supply Chain global/category/industry issues.
- Make recommendations and/or decisions regarding supply chain strategies and issues.
- Implement supply chain strategies to ensure alignment with corporate goals.
- Collect metrics to optimize sourcing, supplier activities and efficiencies, and works collaboratively with global and regional team members to prioritize and drive implementation.
- Serve as global expert on industry best practices and technology trends to team members and business partners.
- Drive use and continued adoption of global supplier contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred).
- MCIPS desirable
- Eleven or more years of related experience, i.e., technology, business development, strategic alliances/partnering, procurement or professional services.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Proven success working as part of a team.
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility OR demonstrated strong vendor selection, sourcing and contracting, supplier management, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand and relate technical solutions, analyze benefits of alternative solutions, and effectively communicate recommendations to both DXC and customer management.
- Global and/or large enterprise account experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to interface with internal executives and high-level customer representatives.
- Ability to analyse, interpret, and present business strategies, best practices, and technical product and service information solutions.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients.
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution.