Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading Aircraft technology manufacturer to source an Order Management & Supply Chain Development Buyer on a permanent basis for their facility based in Munich.
As part of our clients purchase team and wider production organization, the successful candidate will be playing a vital part in creating a world class manufacturing environment. Reporting to the VP of Production, you will hold full responsibility related to co-operations management of our supply chain for materials & semi-finished products, standard, specified, as well as detailed parts and assemblies.
Our client’s production organisation is split into Domestic Factories and Suppliers/Supply Chain. You will help us to ensure that our client’s Production and Quality Organization continues to work towards 21G standards throughout material, component supply chain as well as the domestic factories.
• Shape, improve and manage the overall logistic control supply chain, including cost improvement programs and work on supplier development
• Work on industrial assessments from process mapping, production planning control & scheduling
• Conduct assessment on industrial system(s) at suppliers and their sub-tiers
• Initiate industrial performance programs to meet quality, delivery and performance targets for cost, weight and stable production
• Implement and continuously improve approval processes for new technologies for suppliers
• Help shape the development of new technologies from concept to supply chain
• Proactively work on supplier approvals as well as POA monitoring, performance management & surveillance control
• Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks
Experience and skills required:
• Mechanical Engineering and/or Business Administration degree is desired. Ideally with knowledge of electric, composite, avionic, assembly
• 5 years of experience in a similar position including experience with aerospace and/or composite business necessary
• Working knowledge either aerospace or any related qualifications for electric, composite, avionic, assembly
• Ability to travel 2-4 days per week
• Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous, excellent communicator, strong analytic mindset and ability to execute
• Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
• Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call 01483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.