GTF Aftermarket Supply Chain is tasked with setting up the global sourcing strategy to set up an airline Time and Material program for the PW1100 and PW1500. This role will require a results driven supply chain analyst to be in charge of supporting and leading team sourcing initiatives, supplier management, and partner relationship management for Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket Supply Chain. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing repair to suppliers order management for repair-related services. This position will require exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to meet the rigorous interaction with Pratt & Whitney discipline leaders, executives, project managers and NGPF partners.
Manage critical shortages solutions through proactive and effective sourcing decisions in support of 100% on-time deliveries to customer contract obligations and business performance metrics.
– Provide timely month/quarter end support and Business Reporting for major program reviews with customers
– Responsible for creating and managing purchase orders in support of Columbus Engine Center operations
– Knowledge of International Trade Compliance related to material logistics desired
– Understanding of SAP Inventory Control functions highly desired
– Prior experience with supplier relations and performance management
– Lean Six Sigma/ACE experience desired
– Ability to take lead roles in team and group environments
-Demonstrated ability to work with customer/program personnel on various issues including scrap notifications, pricing and shipping information
– Solid understanding of the fundamentals of SAP highly preferred
– Office application knowledge such as MS, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
A minimum of 5-10 years of experience in purchasing, program management, or supply chain management is required. Supply Chain experience is preferred. Candidates must have a proven record of working with ACE or similar Total Quality Management tools and metrics, including the development and management of supplier Key Performing Indicators (KPIs) and SLA’s (Service Level Agreement).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strategic sourcing and have proven track record of contract/LTA, supplier management, and working with international customer /supplier base.
The following skills/experience are preferred:
- Familiarity with NGPF engines and parts; engineering experience a plus
- Customer Service/Sales experience
- Supply chain experience
- SAP experience system knowledge with specific focus on purchasing-related document flow
- Accomplishment-based experience working with joint-venture teams
U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required
Education Bachelor’s Degree, with preference to Business Administration is preferred. An MBA or a Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management/Administration or Finance is preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.