Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Ajilon Professional Staffing • Parsippany, NJ
Degree – None
$90,000.00 – $110,000.00 /Year
Other Great Industries
Our client seeks a Supply Chain Project Manager in Parsippany, New Jersey to support the Supply Chain Director in their initiatives within project management. This role will be intricate in decision-making and will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. This company offers exceptional benefits, growth opportunities, and exposure on a global scale.
Supply Chain Project Manager job in Parsippany NJ duties:
- Oversee day to day operations as it pertains to warehousing and transportation of products including the resolution of operational issues.
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for specific area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage the gathering and analysis of KPI’s to identify gaps and provide efficient solutions.
- Communicate across functional and leadership levels to inform project status and risks, as well as elevate issues, present recommendations and implement modifications to project plans.
- Lead issue oriented project meetings; mediate and resolve conflicts; and drive teams to success.
- Investigate and resolve any compliance issues by implementing corrective actions for vendors, suppliers, and employees.
- Establish project schedules and coordinate all associated activities including; costs analysis, timetables, objectives, and alterations where necessary.
- Identify gaps and implement SOPs to improve productivity and quality control.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a track record of project management success in Supply Chain
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously across a global organization
- Strong organizational and analytical skills required
If this sounds interesting to you, please reply directly to this post for full consideration.
Job ID: US_EN_7_20762_57671306