The group sourcing office is based in Hong Kong, we are seeking for a high caliber individual for the position,
Working closely with sourcing team, technical team and sales offices’ import teams to ensure good understanding of service expectation on shipment and product supply.
- Ensure high data integrity between worksheet and inter-system linkage with regards to PO, Items and Shipment details.
- Confirm release of inter-company POs and ensure best optimal goods ready date is agreed with suppliers.
- Investigate and carry thorough assessment over delay reason shall it arise.
- Authorize goods release from system.
- Conduct periodical review over On-time delivery performance.
- Working alongside with the Hong Kong sourcing team to conclude supplier production lead-time, resolves MOQ, multiple delivery and freight consolidation arrangements.
- Perform manual system input and regular supply / logistics performance reports.
- Manage request from Sales Support Officer to resolve and answer the enquiry from regional sales team.
Diploma in SCM / Logistics / Business Management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain and order management preferably in trading & buying office.
- Good understanding of purchase order processes and system operations.
- Excellent time management approach with sense of urgency in shipment logistics matters.
- Good understanding of general product management flow and replenishment order handling.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with different functions across the value chain inclusive but not limited to sourcing team, quality team, import team, and suppliers.
- Good understanding of manufacturing process and shipment documentation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and various projects at one time.
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment, detailed mind, independent and aware of international business cultural.
We offer good remuneration as well as career development for the ideal candidate.
Please send your resume with current & expected salary and notification period (in PDF only) with subject quote “Application of Supply Chain Coordinator” by click “Apply Now” button.