- IT Portal for E-Commerce / Logistics & Supply Chain
- 2 Positions Available: Junior (2-3 yrs exp), Senior (3-5 yrs exp)
- Location: Tai Seng
Our client specialises in cloud-based IT solutions & E-portals to faciliate business processes for Trade / Logistics / Supply Chain companies, which includes commercial and government customers.
This is a Java/J2EE Software Engineering position with full SDLC. Be part of the burgeoning IT transformation in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry!
- Responsible for full Java/J2EE Software Development Lifecycle, from requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, implementation, etc
- Provide support for maintanance tasks, change requests, upgrades, debugging and bug-fixing
- Develop in-depth understanding of business processes in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry so as to develop cutting edge solutions
- Participate in QA test plans, System Integration Testing (SITs), User-Acceptance Testings (UATs), User Trainings, etc
- Min Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc
- Min 2-5 years experience in Java/J2EE software development
- Proficient in full SDLC, Agile, etc
- Knowledge in Unix environment, Java, JSP, Spring framework, Hibernate preferred
- Prior experience with Logistics / Supply Chain trade portals / declaration portals or the like will be an advantage
- Location : Tai Seng
- Working days : Monday to Friday (Office Hours)
- Salary : $3,500 – $6,000 Basic + Bonus (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Ernest Lin Yizhi (EA personnel Registration No: R1550713.
Or click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
Or call your friendly Consultant, Ernest, at 6590 9943 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Last-drawn and Expected Salary
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.