Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Computer Enterprises, Inc. (CEI) • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 4 hours ago
Experience – 3 to 10 years
$90,000.00 – $110,000.00 /Year
Telecommunications, Computer Software, Consumer Products
Supply Chain, Telecommunications, Management
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT & business stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that affects the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort.
- Assists Supply Chain System Leads in partnering with senior management of key business stakeholders, field organizations and internal Supply Chain team to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- This management role will have to lead & manage multiple delivery teams in support of multiple business stakeholders.
- Consolidate, measure & manage Supply Chain Systems Technology Group program deliverables to entire organization to ensure we continue the evolution of a World Class Supply Chain organization.
- Provide end to end visibility of programs and projects to all supply chain stakeholders, increase quality deliverables to organization and communicate timing to support change management activities within the organization
- Project Management experience within Supply Chain
- Must possess knowledge and experience in the use of program/project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.