Webinar Date: June 7, 2017 at 11:00 A.M. ET
Businesses are investing heavily in assessing and testing their own cyber security strategy. But what do you know about your partners, suppliers and service providers?
Although, you are less able to control their cybersecurity adequacy, you can certainly be better-equipped at influencing their level of protection and how much of a risk they pose to your business.
This webinar will address why and how a company’s digital ecosystem is vulnerable to cyberattack.
Join TSC Advantage’s Will Durkee, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals’ Chris Addleton, and Advisen’s Rebecca Bole as they share some pointers on risk management best practices for supply chain cyber exposures. They will also discuss how insurance is addressing the exposures presented by the digital ecosystem.
Sponsored by TSC, this free, one-hour webinar will respond to key questions: What are the insurers’ major concerns? What information do they require in the underwriting process? What’s driving their decision-making on providing cover?
The following panelists will participate in the webinar:
- Will Durkee, Director of Security Solutions, TSC Advantage
- Chris Addleton, VP of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Rebecca Bole, EVP & Editor-in-Chief, Advisen
The following topics will be discussed:
- Understanding cyber supply chain risk management
- Addressing cyber security threats presented by the digital ecosystem
- Sharing of best cyber risk management practices