The candidate will interface with the Program Managers, Contracts, Engineering and Pricing organizations to ensure that a compliant proposal is submitted to our military customers. The Proposal Analyst will be responsible for the management of Supply Chain responsibilities within the UTAS proposal process, from the initial kick-off coordination meeting through the final sweep of the proposal.
As this is a new organization, the candidate will be tasked with monitoring the execution of the process and implementing continuous improvement activities to ensure that the process is robust and meeting customer needs and expectations.
Job responsibilities to include:
- Attend proposal kick-off meeting to gain insight to customer expectations and nuances associated with proposal and request additional supporting documents, as needed, to complete Supply Chain review;
- Coordinate and maintain library of proposal content including proposal templates
- Prioritize proposals based upon company/customer needs and provide estimated completion dates for all proposals in queue
- Consolidate and review pricing information to include source and price justifications, quotes and other cost or pricing data that is deemed necessary per FAR requirements for each proposal
- Interface with cross-functional teams to complete proposal packages;
- Submission of compliant proposals with regard to supplier pricing and justification to Cost Engineering and Pricing
- Provide expertise in Supply Chain policies and procedures to support and assist in customer reviews/audits of pricing information
Qualifications 4+Years of experience (Aerospace or Supply Chain is preferred).
A compliance role, finance background, working knowledge of FAR/DFARS and legal/contracts term and conditions or USG military procurement experience is a plus.
The candidate must possess the ability to handle multiple detailed projects simultaneously and be self-motivated with a high energy level, strong leadership skills and a demonstrated record of accomplishments using process improvement tools.
The ability to work independently on projects and assigned tasks and participate on cross-functional teams is a must.
Must be U.S. person.
Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required. SAP experience will be a plus.
Education Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of supply chain experience (Aerospace is preferred).
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.