Our client, a reputable pharmaceutical company in the Morristown area, is looking for a temporary to permanent Supply Chain Planner with pharmaceutical experience! This person will be supporting the Head of Supply Chain in maintaining schedules, working with manufacturers, and leading process improvement. You should have a Bachelor’s Degree and experience working in a Supply Chain position out of a pharma company.
- Maintaining schedules with the Manufacturing team and assist with process improvements for manufacturers
- Making recommendations to Senior Leadership on ways to decrease costs while improving efficiency
- Generating multiple reports and handling ERP transactions
- Preparing and distributing purchase orders and coordinating shipments, both domestic and international
- Supporting C-Suite professionals with budgeting
- Maintaining inventory files
- Communicating with multiple departments to ensure logistical support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or similar field
- Experience out of a pharmaceutical company required
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain experience
- Must have experience working in an ERP system and strong MS Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist with making management-type decisions
This role will be paying around $80-85K when it goes permanent. If you are qualified for this job and available immediately, please submit a copy of your resume today!
Please apply with your CV to: Colleen Hughes 973-331-3890