This role is responsible for all Operational responsibilities within the sales office structure including Operational Process Improvement (both internal and external customers), Supply Chain Initiatives, Sales Forecasting, Sales Trend Analysis, and resolution.
This position will focus on all operational activities that occur within a National or Regional Account.
Operational responsibilities include:
* Sales Forecasting, Customer Process identification and improvement, Customer Analysis, SCM initiatives, Sales trend analysis,
* Activities have a direct impact on Sales revenue and cost reduction within the assigned account base. This position may also involve establishing strong relationships with the customer as well as with Sales, Marketing and Finance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Sale In and Sell Thru Forecasting , Product Inventory Management, Customer Profile Product Allocation , Process Improvement, Sell Through Analysis (Customer), Sales Forecast to Actual Sales
* Update and maintain order lead time
* Manipulate & conduct advance analysis from raw data
* Generate demand forecast by analyzing historical sales trends and current promotional activity
* Execute various analysis in order to categorize/rationalize models into different tiers that will determine Inventory stocking strategies and Service levels
* Business process analysis i.e. the ability to review an existing process and determine how to modify it, so it is optimized for efficiency and effectiveness
* Conduct lead time analysis, in order to determine if top tier models are achieving our target service level
* Track amounts reconciled each month with local and corporate accounting teams to ensure no open chargebacks exists
* Manage the Special Order process (order management)
* Hands on; client facing; with direct interaction with customer and internal counterparts
* Ensure shipping/order fulfillment PO’s are completed in a timely manner.
* Proactively communicate any shipment delays on a weekly basis
* Bachelors preferred, but open to candidates with 7-10 years’ experience with HS diploma-Requires inventory knowledge/principals
* Experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
* Prior experience with ERP system i.e. SAP, JDA preferred
* Must be proficient in MS Excel, i.e. creating pivot tables and manipulating & analyzing large data sets
* Refining current business processes for optimal efficiency
MAJOR CONTACTS: Headquarters Operations Direct Supervision (remote management), National or regional Sales Executive (Daily interaction in support of customer base), Headquarters Supply Chain management (Sales Forecasting and Direct ship), Customer Buyers, Inventory and SCM (Daily interaction for sales forecasting and process improvement projects including return and chargeback reduction), Headquarter Finance (including chargeback resolution and reconciliation, MDF, PUMI Processing, Expense Control), Headquarter BOC (order status, tracking and entry)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.