- Manage/assist all aspects of e-Commerce Supply Chain (source, demand planning, forecasting, order processing, customer service, quality assurance, vendor management)
- Develop and improve Supply Chain process to match the company’s business objective
- Manage remote customer service team. Maintain and refresh SOP between supply chain and customer service
- Use of quantitative methods to analyze situations and solve business problems
- Data management/databases/information systems
- Ensure all Supply Chain requirements pertaining to the execution of e-Commerce initiatives are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the e-Commerce industry including best practices, standards and innovative ideas while identifying any risks to the business.
- Develop and ensure that key Supply Chain metrics are sustainable and relevant to the growth of the organization’s business.
- Other duties as assigned
- Sound business judgement and decision-making skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce supply chain and customer service
- Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong quantitative ability and comfort with data driven decision processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- BS/BA or University degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or similar field
We offer attractive remuneration package and 5-day work (10am to 6pm)
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary by “Apply Now” Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.