Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Santa Clarita, CA
Posted 1 hour ago
Experience – At least 10 year(s)
Degree – 4 Year Degree
Consumer Products, Fashion – Apparel – Textile
Warehouse, Manufacturing, Supply Chain
Vice President of Supply Chain Position Summary:
The Vice President of Supply Chain leads the team to focus on three distinct aspects of the value chain: 1) buying and planning of finished core goods, raw materials and limited run products – this includes closely working with product development from inception to delivery to market and deplying advanced demand planning modules to translate the sales plan into regular supply planning. Along with product development, this also includes direct involvement with the management of key vendors (with product development) with regular meetings about supply issues, capacity, quality and the status of new products. 2) the second part of the process involves logistics, managing fulfillment at our 3PL, product kitting and management of vendor return process 3) The final aspect is overseeing and leading the quality system.
Vice President of Supply Chain Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team supply chain team of 5 to 10 employees
- Ensure adequate supply through use of our advanced planning system so there are no outages or quality issues
- Partner with product development on bringing products to market and effectively into the supply chain
- Manage the relationship and output of our 3PL partner and develop/monitor key performance metrics.
- Develop and implement improved supply chain and logistic practices
- Work closely with marketing and product development to implement marketing kitting needs either in house or with a third party group for delivery to the market
- Process inventory movements and be accountable for inventory cycle count accuracy
- Manage a diverse team that works with data entry, EDI orders, data transfer accuracy with our 3PL
- Work closely with accounting to ensure project cost accounting and that operational accounting results in timely billing and recording of inventory movement
Vice President of Supply Chain Education, experience and other important qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 15 plus years of progressive professional experience in a Supply Chain with experience in leading teams
- Experence and knowledge of advanced planning concepts
- Experience and knowledge of product development processes
- Experience and knowledge of quality systems
- Consumer package goods experience a plus
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback and coaching
- Exceptional organization and communication skills with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple activities
- Easily adaptable to change
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) specializes in placing professionals into accounting, finance, and human resource positions with companies across all industries/all sizes. In the LA market, CFS is affiliated with Green Hasson Janks, a regional public accounting firm ranked Top 20 in the Los Angeles Journal’s Book of Lists. Due to our affiliation with Green Hasson Janks and the strict regulations public accounting firms face today, CFS operates a little differently than many recruiting firms. We do not take a strong-arm approach. We are extremely consultative and professional!
We would like to speak with you to learn more about your expectations of your next career opportunity, and to see if we might be able to help you reach your goals.
Rachel Aladdin, Executive Recruiter
Vice-President – VP – Supply Chain – Consumer Products – Warehouse – Manufacturing – Consumer Package Goods – Retail – EDI – 3PL