Use your knowledge of ERP and supply chain process to support the Supply Chain team undertaking purchasing and associated duties.
Join a leader in transportation and logistics by applying your analytical ability to solve complex problems. Your superior attention to detail will be put to the test in this exciting opportunity.
Working closely within a team you will have:
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle
- Knowledge of ERP and supply chain processes
- Knowledge of basic engineering documents and blueprint understanding
- Attention to detail – Advanced level
Have demonstrated experience in the following:
Preparation of orders and purchases goods, materials and services, arranging approval from senior management
Assessing quotations and other information from suppliers
- Delivery of purchases and verifies goods against invoice and purchase orders
- Entering orders into AX Dynamics to create Purchase Orders
- Create and maintain accurate procurement documentation and records
- Compliance with procurement and contract management policies
- Locate and recommend suitable suppliers
To apply please provide a cover letter outlining your alignment to this position and include a detailed resume.
All shortlisted candidates will be asked to undertake MS Office, SAP or Oracle and attention to detail testing.