Randstad is hiring on behalf of Alstom Transport for the Light Rail Transit project in Ottawa.
Alstom is building 34 LRT Trains near the Trainyards area. Do you have a supply chain background and are eager to contribute to this project? If you fit the description below, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply directly to this posting.
1. Enter, create, update, and maintain the work order database for non-conforming material.
2. Inventory transactions, stock accuracy
3. Communicating with suppliers to get return information such as Return Authorization number, shipping information, shipping account numbers, etc.
4. Field all questions internally and externally to expedite non-conforming material.
5. Maintain records of all Work Orders and pertinent data.
6. Address Immediate Action Reports and bring them to closure to clear up accounting problems with invoices.
7. Address Over, Short and Damage Reports to clear up receiving inventory problems.
8. Negotiate repair/replacement costs with suppliers.
9. Coordinate and lead extra meetings with functional departments to review their open issues.
10. Obtain miscellaneous documents from suppliers to bring closure to Work Orders such as Certificates of Compliance, tracking information, credit memos, bar-code labels, etc.
11. Obtain Parts Of Assemblies and any other missing items from suppliers to bring closure to Work Orders, which involves obtaining quotes, and negotiating with supplier and internal buyer (if necessary)- on price and lead time.
12. Any and all other responsibilities, in addition to those mentioned above, as assigned by supervisor/manager.
– Experience with Supply Chain and/or Quality Inspection
– Strong problem solving skills
– Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
– Knowledge of SAP or other ERPs a PLUS
– Experience in manufacturing, rail experience a PLUS
Please send your resume directly to email@example.com and apply directly to this posting!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.