Internship – Supply Chain and Procurement
You are interested in the procurement- and supply chain-processes of a large and international organization and see yourself in the future working within supply chain management in Procurement and/or Warehouse.
At Terma 2 students will have the opportunity for a 5 months internship with expected start in August 2017.
At our HQ in Lystrup, Denmark you will be part of the Supply Chain & Procurement function, which covers roughly 30 employees. You will get operational experience within Supply Chain and Procurement activities and your tasks could involve:
- Lean activities in both Procurement and Warehouse Management,
- Daily Management activities,
- Optimization of warehouse and logistic
- CSR activities and follow up current activities in the ongoing CSR program,
- Follow up on KPI
- Hands on purchasing
- Vendor meetings
- Assist in the handling of daily procurement-related tasks.
- 5. semester student at an academic education within Value Chain Management
- You are an advanced user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point as a minimum)
- As a person you are independent and capable of working and making decision on your own after receiving a thorough training and instruction of the assignments
- You have a structured approach to your work and the capability to quickly perceive and learn new processes and programs.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Danish and also have excellent English skills.
What can Terma offer?
At Terma, we consider skilled employees, enthusiasm and job satisfaction as the very foundation of our success and as a prerequisite for the development of the “best-in-class” solutions that Terma provides.
You will be part of a committed organization within a demanding and exciting domain providing numerous challenges and ample opportunity for professional and personal development.
If you can identify yourself in above, please submit your application online. To ensure that your application will reach us and is properly processed, we welcome applications only via the link below.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For further information or questions, please visit our webpage www.terma.com/ or contact Charlotte Sigurdson, Manager Warehouse 8743 6185 or Jacob Søgaard Jacobsen, Manager Procurement 8743 6565
Terma develops products and systems for defence, civilian authorities, and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for vessels and aircraft, space technology, and advanced aerostructures for the aircraft industry.
Terma is headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, and maintains international subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore, and the U.S.
The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry.
Terma A/S is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S. Read more at www.terma.com.
terma-map" alt="" />
Working at Terma
Employment in Terma is either the start or the continuation of a career within a unique domain. Our strengths are dedicated professionalism, willingness to learn and improve, and strong relations between colleagues and customers worldwide.
Unique solutions require talents. We make an effort to create an optimal environment for individual development through specific training as well as good leadership. Read more about working with us.