Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Burlington, NJ
Posted 2 hours ago
Travel – Negligible
Experience – At least 7 year(s)
Degree – 4 Year Degree
Relocation – No
We’re seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our Supply Chain team. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with broad Supply Chain experience, who can contribute to many areas of the department and organization. Expertise in several of the following: forecasting, analysis and inventory management, purchasing and scheduling, are all important to being successful in this role.
- Weekly replenishment of products to all distribution centers, third party logistics facilities, and direct shipment from suppliers to customers
- Daily management of in-stock at the item level for all replenished SKUs to meet/exceed customer requirements for fill rate and must-arrive-by date
- Work closely with scheduling, forecasting, and production departments to ensure customer delivery dates and inventory goals are met
- Monitor materials inventories, track progress of production, and review factors which affect schedules
- Management of the monthly forecasting process, partnering with both internal and external resources to achieve superior accuracy
- Aggressively identify cost and inventory reduction opportunities to meet company objectives
- Creation and maintenance of SOP’s
- Evaluation/reporting of vendor performance
- Create and track purchase orders for assigned product categories
- Purchase products, raw materials, and services to fulfill Production demands
- Research alternative supply sources to reduce product costs and improve service levels
- Troubleshoot and/or expedite orders as required
- Minimum of 7 years of Supply Chain experience in either procurement, scheduling, or forecasting
- Proven track record in: price negotiation, vendor agreements, and inventory management
- Strong computer skills with MS office suite proficiency: pre-employment MS Excel test will be required
- Demonstrated ability to work with and meet tight deadlines is required
- The ability to analyze data and extract relevant insights
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service-focused with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MRP systems experience required
- Bachelors’ degree
Interested applicants should send resume with salary history and expectations. Applications without compensation will not be considered. Local candidates only, please.