About the company
This global business is a leader in the industrial manufacturing space, sells a range of products through multiple channels and continues to achieve impressive results.
About the role
As Supply Chain Manager ANZ you will manage the planning, procurement and logistics functions, with a focus on improving process. As part of the executive leadership team, you will play key role in ensuring a commercially viable supply function, and contribute to future strategy.
- Identification and implementation of group cost improvement initiatives
- Development of strategies for growth/ expansion and efficiency improvement
- Lean concept adaption and implementation working with all business groups to identify and eliminate waste
- Vendor and contracts management
- Overseeing group international logistics
- Manage group inventory management to ensure the balance between availability and consumption
- 4 direct reports
Skills & Experience
The role is best suited to an accomplished supply chain manager with a change management back ground. You will need to have a strong track record of success in improving inventory position, along with prior accountability for broader functions across procurement, logistics or operations. Your ability to effectively lead a team, understand the commercial impacts of your decisions, and initiative to develop the role to deliver the most value, will be key to you being successful.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and highly successful business in the industrial sector that can offer you a challenging role and long term career stability. A competitive salary package will be negotiated dependent on experience.
How to apply
This is a unique role that is not necessarily suited to a broad range of candidates. If you feel you may be right for the position, then please click on the APPLY button or contact Holly Clark on (02) 8024 7139 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.