Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
We are now recruiting for the position of Territory Supply Chain Innovation Manager to join the Operations team; this is a permanent position reporting to the Pacific Operations Director. The mission of the Supply Chain Innovation Manager is to drive process excellence & innovation and performance management within the Supply Chain team and provide leadership to Country Process Leads.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Co-creation of Supply Chain strategy with the Operations director and its deployment, while ensuring alignment of portfolios across local and global projects
- Building a network of change agents through best practice, capabilities and innovation
- Providing leadership to a local network of Process Leads to identify opportunities to enable new business capabilities
- Promoting a common language and methodology across project deliverables
- SAP release management and production support
- Management of Operations KPI’S
- Driving LEAN cultures in the organization
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Business exposure experience and direct experience in process improvement initiatives
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong understanding of financial concepts
- SAP expertise
- Degree in business, engineering, manufacturing or a related discipline
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams with indirect reports
- Supply Chain industry knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 6913