Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 2 hours ago
Travel – Up to 25%
Experience – At least 8 year(s)
Degree – 4 Year Degree
Manufacturing, Industrial, Medical Equipment
Supply Chain Manager
Competitive Pay, Stable Environment, Cutting Edge Products
We have a newly created opening that seeks a detail oriented Supply Chain Manager for a $150M division multi billion dollar global manufacturer. This division is known for developing innovative, out-of-the-box technologies used in varied industries not limited to medical device, semiconductor, food manufacturing, specialty machines. The Supply Chain Manager will manage the purchasing, planning and inventory control functions, coordinating with with product line managers on the planning and forecasting of customer orders, vendor development, contract negotiation, procurement execution, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving, and outsourcing evaluation.
- Full job upon request
- Bachelor degree in Operations or similar strongly preferred. Will consider other degree specialties depending on focus of career experience.
- 5-10+ years in Supply Chain in a manufacturing environment (ideally electro-mechanical in nature but not required). Must have direct experience leading a staff of 5-10.
- Microsoft Dynamics, complex MRP/ERP system experience
- Knowledge and prior experience with lean manufacturing; to include training subordinates and all impacted associates.
- Preferred Certifications: APICS, ASQ, Six Sigma Green Belt, etc.
- Planning and Purchasing experience
- Vendor base development and scorecards maintenance
- Manufacturing support background
- Multi-site supply chain coordination
- Experience with Asian suppliers strongly preferred
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%