As a result of the growing Import function within this business, a new opportunity has arisen for an excellent Supply Chain Coordinator to join a young and dynamic team. My client has a national presence and is one of the leading businesses within it’s market.
The candidate will play a vital role in ensuring smooth business activities especially between the NZ and Australian business sites. With a positive and solutions driven approach, you will direct, manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service activities through strong engagement with external stakeholders.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The ordering and inventory coordination of a huge range of imported products from global suppliers.
- Supporting different business units with purchasing from local suppliers for both raw material and finished goods.
- Nurturing relationships with product suppliers and also logistics / transport (international & domestic) providers.
- Supporting the NZ function as and when required.
- Assist in developing processes and initiatives through innovative suggestions.
- Work closely with various business functions (sales, customer service & operations) to meet service requirements of customers.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will possess the following:
- Have a background in inventory and vendor management, preferably with experience in import operations.
- Have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders through consistently delivering value and offer solutions to different problems.
- Ideally have a degree or MBA in the Logistics / Supply Chain space.
- Ideally have exposure to SAP although not essential.
- Be keen to develop your career in a Supply Chain Management capacity.
To apply please click apply or call Ben Sunderland on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.