Kpac is a family owned and operated business which has been offering packaging solutions to Australasian companies since the late 80’s. You’ll be aware of much of the work Kpac completes through its food packaging products at your local supermarket.
About the role
This is a newly created role, allowing you the chance to make it your own, and there is some flexibility on the 30 hours per week this role will complete. Reporting to the Finance & Supply Chain Manager and working with a close-knit team, you will be based at the newly built Wiri office where there is free staff car parking on site.
You’ll support supply chain planning and sourcing, including ordering from overseas suppliers and evaluating new and current suppliers. You’ll manage distribution and logistics tasks, including consignments, shipments, tracking information, bookings/scheduling, TFO/MPI processes, and handle the database and related documentation.
This role will also maintain stock control and analytics, such as costing changes, stock levels, audits, stock takes, purchases, transfers, control processes and reporting. You will also be responsible for stock administration via the accounting and other online systems, and accurate record keeping.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate, who has the skills and experience in this field.
- Excellent math and analytical skills are essential
- Proven experience in a supply chain, procurement and/or stock related role
- Qualification in procurement or similar is desirable
- Ability to create, manage and evaluate processes
- Accuracy and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed online systems and technical skills
- An eye for detail and continuous improvement
- Confidence and ability to liaise with stakeholders and nurture working relationships
- Ability to speak Chinese is a bonus, but not essential
- Enjoys working within a team and supporting others, while being responsible for your own tasks and outcomes.
If you’re looking for a role that challenges and develops you then please apply by clicking on the ‘Apply for this job’ button and include a cover letter and current CV.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Karyn McDonald, HR associate on 0211814849 or email@example.com
HR consulting & recruitment services for NZ businesses