The qualified candidate will be joining the Global Supply Chain (GSC) team in support of the Power Control Systems (PCS) operating unit (OU). The position reports directly to the Global Supply Chain Manager for the PCS OU with supply chain management responsibility spanning multiple programs.
Detailed responsibilities include
- Complete understanding the all aspects of Global Supply Chain Management to include materials management, procurement, subcontracts, material cost budgets and supplier quality in order to support engineering, production, logistics and the program management teams in the performance of their roles and responsibilities
- Comprehensive management of the complex, state-of-the-art SEWIP program will be required to ensure successful completion of the EMD phase, meeting both aggressive schedules and costs. Affordability will be a focus for the LRIP phase of production, requiring the formulation and execution of a strategic sourcing plan based upon cost efficiencies and the timely delivery of quality materials. Other responsibilities will include mentoring less experienced SCPAs, key supplier management, analysis and ownership of the site’s material receipt forecasting process, being a team leader by embracing GSC best practices and fostering an inclusive work environment, and support on other various programs as required.
- Structured collaboration with the Proposal and Program Teams to evaluate material and equipment requirements throughout the life of a program.
- During proposals, leads coordination with the Subcontract Administrators and buyers to track performance against the Bid and Proposal schedule of activities, supports the source evaluation and selection process of suppliers during the pricing of all material and subcontract requirements, prepares proposal pricing inputs and supports the team in the development of supplier capabilities and risk profiles, licenses, presentations and various reports.
- During program execution, responsible for leading members of the entire supply chain management team (to include commodity management and procurement) to monitor and provide status of material needed to support manufacturing. Monitors procurement and subcontract activities in order to provide accurate and timely cost, schedule and quality performance of the supply chain for the program.
- Responsible for the oversight of supply chain activities for multiple programs to include development programs that require a technical understanding of engineering concepts.
Bachelors degree and 10 years of experience in supply chain, finance and/or contracts.
This position requires the ability to balance and influence multiple competing priorities and individuals. A strong commitment and collaborative approach is paramount. Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as project management, analytical, planning, presentation and human relations skills are required.
Must have secret clearance to start and to be considered.
5 years of team leadership and/or management experience.
Demonstrated experience with developing complex agreements such as long term agreements, teaming agreements, strategic alliances, MOAs, overriding Terms and Conditions. Demonstrated success in managing complex supplier specifications, drawings, SOWs and supplier issue resolution.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.