The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will work in the Structural Heart Global Supply Chain (GSC) Process Excellence organization with a dual role. This role will be responsible for providing inventory data analysis and support the inventory initiatives as well as half time continuous improvement project leader.
The job function includes developing and managing inventory reports that will identify and track initiatives. The function is responsible to maintain and optimize reporting to support inventory, SOGL and freight strategies and projects and manage supply chain continuous improvement projects as scheduled.
• Works closely with Inventory Program Manager to provide analysis to align with initiatives
• Develops and leads cost saving programs as is relates to inventory, assets and transportation
• Drive best practices in data management and governance within the Structural Heart organization.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 4 yr. Sourcing/Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations -related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Experience using MRP or ERP systems
Experience in Forecasting, Demand Planning, or Master Production Scheduling
• Able to develop and maintain inventory management and customer service level metrics
• Experienced in utilizing outputs from Sales and Operational Planning systems to improve Supply Chain planning and inventory management
• Medtronic product knowledge and supply chain operations experience
• Worldwide supply chain experience and interaction with international planning and logistics contacts
• Knowledge of SAP APO or JDE ERP software system and demonstrated knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products
• Some familiarity with analytics and reporting tools: Spotfire, Business Objects, Oracle, Microsoft Access
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
• Ability to work with little direction and supervision, manage timelines and expectations, adjust for unplanned assignments, and adapt to changing priorities
• Green Belt training or certification is preferred
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.