- Dublin West / Dublin
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 28/04/2017
- Aoife Lomasney
Our client in Dublin is looking to hire a number of experienced Supply Chain professionals.
Our client in Dublin is looking to hire a number of experienced Supply Chain professionals. These roles are permanent within the Medical Devices sector. Ideal candidates must have previous supply chain experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment and preferably have a formal Supply Chain Management qualification.
- Co-ordinate planning and logistics activities relating to Customer requirements and in accordance with the company documented requirements.
- Work closely with Business Unit, Account and Purchasing functions to ensure the lean management of the supply chain to our customers. Identify and resolve any discrepancies in connection with the supply chain planning function.
- Administrative Support to Supply Chain functional areas eg Procurement, Logistics, Warehousing, etc.
- Reporting and monitoring of KPI compliance
- Provide relevant feedback and reports to internal departments as required.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives and other projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 3 years + experience in supply chain administration.
- Logistics or Supply Chain Management qualification highly desirable
- Warehousing and inventory control experience.
- Excellent IT skills – experience with ERP systems – SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
If you are interested in this role please email CV to or contact Aoife Lomasney on 0214297900