Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands – Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
Reporting to the Supply Hub Lead, the Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for managing, analysing and reporting on supply performance to aid in decision making and continuous improvement. This role will assist the supply planning team with tools and reports to simplify ways of working and provide support on product innovation and Research and Development (R&D) projects, to ensure delivery on time and cost across all components finished goods, raw materials, semi-finished and packaging materials. It is also a key interface into the business for product innovation and R&D projects to drive and deliver best for business decisions across the supply chain.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage, Analyse and report on the Supply Planning KPI’s
- Gather data and produce accurate reporting on supply performance metrics for distribution to key stakeholders
- Investigate and identify problems in performance, understand root cause to support continuous improvement of performance
- Create ad-hoc reports and analysis for the supply planning team to assist in decision making and RCA’s
- Support and provide the supply planning team with tools to improve ways of workings
- Generate PowerPoint presentation to support the planning team with consistent formatting through the monthly drumbeat
- Assist in the development of monthly IBP reporting presentation
- Track and report on inventory management to forecast and provide visibility into IBP and DIOH calls
- Provide inputs relating to supply performance into IBP meetings
- Manage Supply Planning Timeline for I2M and R&D projects
- Coordinate the Supply Planning end to end timeline for product innovation and R&D projects to ensure delivery
- Develop and maintain project documentation to manage supply planning tracks of work
- Project manage all aspects of supply tracks to ensure deliver on time and cost
- Provide visibility of supply project status and adherence to targets into I2M and IBP cycle
- Support planning team on attendance in project meetings
- Ensure issues which are going to lead to supply shortfalls or excess stocks and lead/support projects which will eliminate root causes
- Coordinate supply planning input into all I2M documentation and ensure that risk / contingency are captured as part of that documentation
Do you have what it takes?
- A degree or qualification preferably in Supply Chain
- Basic knowledge of the supply chain management and principles; background in data analysis
- Project management skills and experienced working in a fast moving, manufacturing environment, preferably food or other fast moving, dynamic industry, ideal
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Team player and a developed aptitude for problem solving that incorporates business acumen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Advanced business and report writing skills
- Advanced Excel, VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Microsoft Office Suite and ERP software knowledge and experience (ideally SAP and APO), preferred
Please note: All candidates require working rights of this country to perform the role.
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we’ve got this one covered. Thanks!
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment.
Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy.