Unable to save this job. Please try again later.
To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Already have an account?
Sign in to apply with your saved resumes.
New to CareerBuilder?
Don’t have an account? Continue as a guest!
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Agilysys, Inc • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 3 hours ago
Degree – 4 Year Degree
Computer Software, Hospitality
Accounting, Purchasing – Procurement, Supply Chain
Agilysys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AGYS) is an innovative software development company dedicated to transforming the guest experience by improving the quality of service through technology. Our goal is to help our customers win the guest recruitment battle, enhance guest engagement and increase guest spending. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales and support offices in the Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com.
The Director of Global Operations and Supply Chain Management is responsible for quote and contract validation, fulfillment of customer orders, procurement and invoicing for the domestic operations of a $130 million company. This position is necessary to accurately and efficiently procure products, deliver products, and invoice our customers. In addition, this position is responsible for directing our global procurement strategy with respect to product sourcing, vendor relations, inventory management and working with our product management teams on successful product launches. The ideal candidate will have experience managing diverse teams responsible for inventory and dropship fulfillment, experience working closely with customers, experience with international sourcing and vendor negotiations, and past invoicing responsibility. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience designing and implementing process.
- Order processing and fulfillment of orders to our customers.
- Invoicing our customers for hardware, software, services and support.
- Manage a team that is responsible for procurement and material returns.
- Improve and manage a process to strategically address global product sourcing, vendor relations, and inventory management.
- Management of a large, diverse team of local and remote employees.
- Manage customer relationships and customer satisfaction escalations.
- Work cohesively and collaboratively with various departments within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proven leadership capabilities with ability to lead cross functional teams
- Strong financial mindset
- Experience developing key performance indicators to help manage teams and hold team members accountable to results
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who works well under limited direction
- Ability to work independently with high degree of initiative and drive
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment
- Financial, Audit, Operations and Business savvy
- CPA a plus
- Software industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and business process skills
- Performing responsibilities with integrity and setting the bar for the team
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have a clear answer
Job ID: 5910