The Hyve Solutions Culture:
Hyve Solutions Corporation designs and delivers custom purpose built Server, Storage and Networking Solutions to the world’s largest Cloud, Social Media and Enterprise companies. Our products provide the best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to our customers by focusing on cost and energy efficient designs. Our customers are visionary in nature, deploying very large datacenters at scale to achieve their global goals.
Get in S•Y•N•C• with Hyve Solutions
Start Your New Career as….Engineering Program Manager, Data Center Solutions
THE RIGHT FIT
Hyve Solutions is looking for a global supply chain leader will provide functional leadership for all supply chain functions worldwide –Sourcing, Supplier Management, Supply Chain Planning, Inventory Management and Logistics – across all operations & locations.
• Lead the company’s supply chain and vendor management strategies in support of improving lead time, reducing costs and promoting continued company growth.
• Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
• In-depth knowledge of international supply chain strategy, practices, and procedures
• Manage and ensure accuracy of master data for planning
• Demand and cost analysis, Supply risk assessment, Manufacturing, Fulfillment and Logistics
• Participate in/identify continuous improvement projects to further the Company’s Lean execution.
• Lead, grow, and inspire multiple teams and staff worldwide
• Global experience managing extensive networks in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas
• Managing forecasting in current MRP system with continue improvement
• Oversee and improve Supply Chain processes to achieve business goals.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area, and a minimum of 10 years of Material Management experience.
• Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated success driving change in Materials and/or Supply Chain
• A solid understanding of marketing and/or business management is also essential in this position. Solid knowledge and understanding of the interfaces and interrelationships between Customers, Supplier, Program Management, Product Management, Procurement, Shipping/Warehouse, and engineering.
• Solid project management skills, including the ability to multi-task.
• Familiarity with industry and market best practices.
• Be able to demonstrate computer literacy with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
• Business communication skills, particularly facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills.
PRINCIPLE CHALLENGES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Inventory and Financial risk management
• Overall knowledge of production and detailed knowledge of scheduling processes.
• Strong knowledge of scheduling applications and systems.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Product availability
• Grounded with a solid foundation in sales, the individual in this position will need to perform a quick assessment, gather information and be able to deliver results within a very short timeframe.
• Communication with executive management is key to achieving goals.
• The ability to adhere to and maintain a flexible, working schedule while keeping focused on tight deadlines.
• A wide degree of creativity is expected.