At Schneider Electric we are dedicated to supplying innovative and customer centric products at the cutting edge of the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Reporting to the VP Supply Chain EAJP you will implement and lead supply chain planning processes (SIOP, CSF, DRP, MPS, vendor forecast) to support growth and improve our customer delivery performance whilst optimizing cost.
Responsible for on time delivery (OTDC), forecast accuracy (MAPE) and inventory you will:
- Lead SIOP process for Pacific and align demand with supply plan;
- Implement and drive planning processes;
- Monitor and lead the team to meet planning performance targets;
- Lead the development of project teams to ensure continuous improvement activities are achieved including forecast levels by product/region/customer/business unit;
- Create the next 12 to 15 months forecast with sales and marketing;
- Plan finish good inventory to support the demand and propagate forecast to vendors;
- Collaborate with the main vendor on procurement forecast and capacity checking;
- Deploy new tools and process to support the continuous improvement and connect with other regions to deploy best practice planning in Pacific.
A proven people leader you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications in supply chain management. APICS or similar Industry standard;
- Substantial experience in supply chain management;
- Proven capability as a people manager including coaching and employee development;
- Extensive experience working in Global Supply Chain including commercial/logistic/inventory and production planning;
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in matrix organization (functional reporting).
Everything we do is dedicated to supporting of our people to deliver a supreme customer experience for a large and demanding population of customers, stakeholders and partners. Operational efficiency and Supply Chain Excellence is at the core of who we are.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
Please note we reserve the right to close applications before advertised end date.
FREE online energy efficiency & data centre training courses
are available at Schneider Electric’s ‘My Energy University’.
Visit www.SEreply.com and enter keycode 53054K