AXA US’s Supply Chain Management team partners, as Trusted Advisors and Business Facilitators, for the enterprise to provide world class Supply Chain Management strategies and expertise, to manage risk and maximize the total value returned from a diverse set of suppliers.
SCM is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibility for negotiations, risk assessment, contracting and ongoing supplier management of the organization’s third party supplier contracts. Through the use of contemporary technology platforms, the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team partners with suppliers in a manner that manages risk while providing the best value for the negotiated price. We collaborate with our other AXA entities to leverage global spend and leading practices.
The Supply Chain Management Operations team is instrumental in providing guidance and governance related to the management of third party suppliers.
The SCM Governance Lead works closely with and reports to the Senior Director, Supply Chain Management Operations. Responsibilities will include:
- Creation, revision and maintenance of all internal Supply Chain Management policies and procedures.
- Oversee implementation, training and communication of all policies, process and procedures across SCM and stakeholder groups.
- Monitor changes in the regulatory environment impacting AXA, conduct impact analysis of new or changed regulations on existing policies with key stakeholders and implement new or modified internal policies and procedures as a result.
- Continually evaluate opportunities for improved policy efficiency and consistency.
- Lead annual standards review process for Supply Chain Management.
- Liaise with key stakeholders as necessary.
- Liaise with auditors and regulators as necessary.
- Ability to work remote 2-3 days/week.
- Ability to handle multiple, complex tasks and responsibilities simultaneously, often under tight timelines.
- Ability to monitor, assess and articulate changes in applicable regulatory requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of Supply Chain Management systems and processes, strategic sourcing and third-party governance.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical or critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of regulations such as OCC Bulletin 2013-29, Third Party Relationships and FFIEC, other U.S. regulators such as NY Department of Financial Services.
- Bachelors in Business or Supply Chain required.
- 6+ years of Supply Chain Management and/or Third Party Governance experience.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We’re always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.