FRENCH SELECTION UK
French and/or Chinese Supply Chain, Production and Quality Manager
Supply Chain, Production, Logistics, Quality, Quality Audit, Quality Control, Import, Export, Stock Control, Stock Analysis, ERP logistic system, Delivery, Distribution, Production Planning, Production Purchasing, Warehouse, Warehouse Management, Supply chain Management, Logistic Management, Stock Management, Inventory, Shipping, Cost, Transport, Negotiation, Process Improvements.
Salary: £25K to £35K DOE
Location: Central London
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: C258TP
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
With their dynamic, innovative and passionate team, our client is the number one French company and provider in its industry.
Your role will be to ensure timely supply of finished products to their clients. To create, manage and optimise supplier’s delivery performance and relationships with warehouse.
– To manage a 3rd party warehouse logistic provider(remotely based)
– To ensure that the supply chain runs smoothly and efficiently at all times
– To manage the purchasing of components and production of finished goods
– To manage warehouse supplies/stock level
– To manage cost efficiently and organise transports/shipping
– To ensure the smooth running and delivery of finished goods
– To control and monitor quality of products
– To ensure data input accuracy
– To work towards continuous improvement and “root cause analysis” of all logistics processes
– To propose improvements
– To work closely with the customer service and product development managers
– Fluent in French and English is Essential ( Written and Spoken)
– Business Proficiency in Chinese is a Strong Advantage
– Previous experience within Supply Chain/Production/ Quality Management is a strong advantage
– Knowledge of import/export and customs procedures is a strong advantage
– ERP logistic system knowledge ESSENTIAL
– A passion for technology, IT and innovation
– Dynamic, personable and professional individual
– Advanced analytical skills to evaluate and optimise the supply chain
Salary: £25K to £35K DOE
French Selection UK – The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.